This year I have decided to publish once a month what I am reading and listening to. I will do it about the 1st of every month.
- Britten — A Ceremony of Carols/Friday Afternoons, 1995 Naxos
- Poulenc — Gloria/Stabat mater One of the 1000 classical recordings to hear before you die
- Jewel — Pieces of You, 1995 Quite nice.
- CCity of Women by David Guilan about hiding Jews in berlin during the WWII.
- Out Of My Mind by Sharon P. Draper — a story about a girl with CP who learns to communicate.
- Bones: Discovering The First Americans by Elaine Duer. 2012. A history book — interesting